This specialist module is for IT practitioners and leaders who design and manage the delivery and support of IT-enabled digital products and services. CDS helps professionals who are responsible for service delivery, including development, deployment, and monitoring and support, and assuring that services are delivered and supported according to agreed levels.
ITIL®4 CDS will help you to:
- Improve existing processes
- Effectively manage IT teams
- Optimize value streams and workflows
- Align digital services with business strategy
- Improve how services are developed
- Integrate new technologies
- Embed Lean, Agile, DevOps ways of working.
ITIL®4 is an evolution from ITIL v3 and ITIL Edition 2011, providing a practical and flexible transition that allows organizations to adopt and adapt the new ways of working required by the modern digital world.
The ITIL®4 foundation was launched in 2019 and it brings ITIL up to date by revising many established ITSM practices and placing them in the wider context of customer experience, value streams and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile and DevOps.
ITIL®4 Specialist: Create Deliver and Support (CDS) is one of the four modules which go together to make up the ITIL® Managing Professional learning path.
Why take this ITIL®4 Create, Deliver & Support training?
CDS will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Adopt the ITIL practices to enable working methods aligned to the entire IT function and wider business strategy
- Improve how services are developed and how users are supported
- Build strong and effective strategic direction and break down siloes
- Utilize ITIL practices to effectively measure service performance and improve efficiencies across teams, value streams and workflows
- Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams
- Integrate new technologies across the value chain, including robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics; and continually evolve as new innovations emerge
- Use the ITIL guiding principles to establish a universal approach to work across multiple methodologies and frameworks, including Agile, DevOps and SHIFT LEFT
What will you learn?
The course has the following learning outcomes:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Understand concepts and challenges across the service value system
- Understand how to use a ‘shift left’ approach
- Know how to plan and manage resources in the service value system
- Understand the use and value of information and technology across the service value system
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how to use ITIL practices to contribute to a value stream for a new service
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how ITIL practices contribute to a value stream for user support
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Know how to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services
- Understand the use and value of various concepts across the service value system
1 World Training offers special pricing for all courses, to learners from following countries:
Countries in Region 1
Rules regarding use of PeopleCert exam vouchers:
- If you have purchased Exam vouchers for Region 1 – than candidates can take PeopleCert exams in any country.
- If you have purchased Exam vouchers for Region 2 – than candidates can take PeopleCert exams in Countries which are in Region 2 or 3.
- If you have purchased Exam vouchers for Region 3 – than candidates can take PeopleCert exams in Countries which are in Region 3 only.
|United States||United Arab Emirates||Canada||New Caledonia||Dubai|
|American Samoa||Saudi Arabia||Singapore||New Zealand||China|
|Hong Kong||Bermuda||Malaysia||Norfolk Island||Taiwan, Province Of China|
|Macao||Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||Qatar||Northern Mariana Islands||Thailand|
|Cayman Islands||Cook Islands||Puerto Rico||Oman||French Southern Territories|
|Guam||Bouvet Island||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Palau||Bahamas|
|Israel||French Polynesia||Korea, Democratic People΄s Republic Of||Panama||Kuwait|
|South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands||Brunei Darussalam||Korea, Republic Of||Mayotte||Nauru|
Countries in Region 2
|Aland Islands||Andorra||Switzerland||Sweden||Svalbard And Jan Mayen|
|Holy See (Vatican City State)||Jersey||Latvia||Liechtenstein||Lithuania|
|Isle Of Man|
Countries in Region 3
|Indonesia||Iran, Islamic Republic Of||Iraq||Jordan||Kazakhstan|
|Pitcairn||Saint Barthelemy||Somalia||South Africa||Sri Lanka|
|Sudan||Suriname||Swaziland||Saint Kitts And Nevis||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Saint Helena||Tajikistan||Saint Lucia||Tanzania, United Republic Of||Venezuela|
|Uzbekistan||Viet Nam||Vanuatu||Virgin Islands, British||Saint Martin|
|Virgin Islands, U.S.||Saint Pierre And Miquelon||Yemen||Zambia||Zimbabwe|
|Samoa||Eswatini||Cote D'IVOIRE||Saint Vincent And the Grenadines||Vietnam|
|North Macedonia||Sao Tome and Principe||Congo, Democratic Republic of the||Lagos||Russia|
|Laos||Anguilla||South Sudan||Antigua And Barbuda||Argentina|
|Armenia||Wallis And Futuna||Aruba||Tokelau||Azerbaijan|
|Bolivia||Kosovo||Bosnia And Herzegovina||Botswana||Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Bulgaria||Senegal||Burkina Faso||Burundi|
|Chad||Chile||Seychelles||Sierra Leone||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
|Solomon Islands||Colombia||Costa Rica||Curaçao||Christmas Island|
|Central African Republic||Cuba||Comoros||Dominica||Djibouti|
|El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea||Eritrea||Côte d'Ivoire||Turks And Caicos Islands|
|French Guiana||Guinea||Georgia||Guatemala||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Kenya||Lesotho||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya||Haiti||Liberia|
|Lebanon||Madagascar||Kiribati||Lao people’s Democratic Republic||Mauritania|
|Mauritius||Micronesia, Federated States Of||Martinique||Kyrgyzstan||Moldova, Republic Of|
|Palestinian Territory, Occupied||Papua New Guinea||Reunion||Paraguay||Russian Federation|
|Rwanda||Tonga||Trinidad And Tobago||Curacao||Peru|